our giveaway is over and our winner has been announced
congratulations to Christina Sánchez!
So we’re only a couple weeks into Lent right now, but Holy Week will be here before you know it!
Ever thought to yourself, wow I had such great intentions with Lent and now – life. You had your Lenten disciplines all lined up, what you planned to give up AND what you were going to add! But somewhere along the way, something happened. You felt defeated by being unable to stick with your disciplines.
That’s ok. Whatever you did end up doing, God knows your heart.
That’s where this special giveaway comes into play! We want you to end this beautiful penitential season in a remarkable and meaningful way. So, we’ve compiled a set of spiritual tools we think KNOW will help you enter into Holy Week in a new and purposeful way.
And if you’re the winner of our amazing giveaway, you’ll find yourself in possession of some pretty awesome prizes to help you enter more deeply into the mysteries of the Triduum and prepare spiritually for the rejoicing of Easter!
We have some wonderful, generous sponsors for our Holy Week giveaway this year, with prizes valued at over $160! (Directions for entering via Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post.)
There will be ONE grand prize winner who will win EVERYTHING pictured!
Hi! Martina here! ::waving hello:: This book has been a longstanding favorite of mine. I first read it during Holy Week and when we brainstormed items to add to this care package giveaway, of course, this book was top of the list. I recommend it to friends and priests alike! Faithful to the Bible story of the Passion and death of Jesus, it fills in many details and is edifying and inspiring beyond belief; plus, it is surprising and heart-rending. It will melt a heart of stone.
This book is the best on the Passion we have seen and was used as a reference in the making of the Passion of the Christ. It is also wonderful on the Blessed Mother’s role in our redemption. Includes a short biography of Sr. Emmerich. This is a great, great book for the whole family!
“…My flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink.”
John 6 is a key chapter to understanding the fundamental Catholic belief in – and dependence on – the real/true presence of the body of Christ in the Eucharist.
“Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day.”
Praise to you, Lord Jesus Christ!
Beloved Carmelite, Catholic, Spanish poet and mystic, Saint John of the Cross created his “crucifixion from above” drawing around the year 1550 AD. His unique perspective was Dali’s inspiration for his famous depiction of the crucifixion, “Christ of Saint John of the Cross,” 1951.
This “Patron Saint” rosary marker measures 2″ in length. The rosary marker is accented with an onyx stone bead. Let your rosary marker hold your place when you don’t have time to pray the rosary all at once.
featuring artwork by Monica Welch of Dovetail Ink
This stunning and unique pendant necklace features the focal point of the painting “Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mystical Rose” by Monica Welch of Dovetail Ink.
Pendant height: 1 5/8 Inches
Pendant width: 1 1/8 Inches
Materials: Tibetan style pendant setting, brass chain, resin, cardstock
This three veil set includes one white veil for Holy Thursday,
one black veil for the mourning of Good Friday,
and one black with gold veil for Easter.
THE GIVEAWAY WIDGET
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Winners will be drawn randomly using Rafflecopter. CS will email the winners. Once they confirm they will be publicly announced on the blog.
* Winner is responsible for contacting the sponsor of the prize they won in order to work out details of delivery.
* Eligibility: Prizes are available to residents of the U.S.A. only unless otherwise stated.
* Catholic Sistas reserves the right to alter the giveaway terms or items at any time.
* This giveaway is not associated with Facebook.
* The companies who have donated these items are solely responsible for delivering prizes. We trust and have a solid relationship with each sponsor of this giveaway; however, sometimes things happen outside our control. We are simply hosting the giveaway and putting the winners in contact with the sponsors; it is up to them to follow through, and CS cannot be held liable for a prize not delivered.
* Giveaway ends promptly at 11:59 EST on Tuesday, March 6, 2018. This means you HAVE to enter by 11:59 PM EST Tuesday night – make sense? 🙂
Thank you so much for reading; this blog wouldn’t exist without YOU! Good luck!