It’s here! Our annual Catholic Christmas Gift Guide & Giveaway! This year we wanted to feature more local artisans and small businesses with Catholic owners, so we put out a call on our Facebook page, asking for our awesome fans’ favorite small businesses, and you all delivered – gifts galore! Here are some of our favorites – a list of 61 fantastic gifts, plus, in conjunction with our awesome sponsors, we are giving away 57 prizes! You can find the giveaway at the bottom of this post; but first, the gift guide:
- Portraits of Saints / 2. Religious Art by Carla Q / 3. Under Angel Wings / 4. Dovetail Ink / 5. Rakstar Designs / 6. Other Side of the Fence / 7. Sweet Little Ones Shop / 8. Fawnly Prints / 9. Pax Paper / 10. Pink Salt Riot / 11. Telos Design / 12. Studio Jru
Catholic Prayer Companions
- Marian Graces / 2. Lux Dei Candles / 3. Rosary Roses by Annery’s Handmade / 4. The Rosary Lady / 5. Rosaries by Allison / 6. Handmade Scapulars from Veronika’s Workshop / 7. O Sweet Abeea / 8. The Sacred Strand 9. BC Inspirations / 10. Come Holy Spirit Rosaries / 11. Just Love Prints / 12. Et Corde / 13. Advent with St. Teresa of Calcutta / 14. Ave Maria Faithcrafts
Especially For Him
Especially For Her
- Falling Rosebud / 2. My Saint My Hero / 3. Come Holy Spirit Rosaries / 4. Call Her Happy / 5. Rosary Bracelet Wrap 5 /
Organize & Beautify Your Life
- Sew It Girl / 2. Svitletchko / 3. Christina Makes Whimsy / 4. Abacus Style Rosary from Sweet Oak Gallery / 5. Romantic Salvage / 6. Fiore Design / 7. Kcaswell / 8. Soaps from Gifts for the Journey / 9. Universal Cup Coffee / 10. Fiat Mihi / 11. Hatch Prints
For The Kids
- Shining Light Dolls / 2. Hug Jesus Doll / 3. Joyfully Ginger / 4. Jacob’s Toy Box / 5. Saintly Silver / 6. JosieKats Trunk / 7. Little Praying Hands / 8. IN THE LOFT Sue Dow / 9. Zazick Designs / 10. Enfolded in Love / 11. SaongJai / 12. Mountain Elegance / 13. Faith and Fabric / 14. Arma Dei: Equipping Catholic Families
And now for our amazing giveaway! We have a whole list of wonderful sponsors this year, looking to make YOUR Advent and Christmas a little brighter!
One set of beautiful Advent candle glass votives with pink & purple glitter. An excellent alternative to tapers – just drop in a tealight!
Choose from a darling onesie (a perfect baptism gift!), or a small journal perfect for carrying in a purse or pocket so you can easily jot down prayer requests or spiritual epiphanies as they occur to you! 3×5 journal with elastic band and ribbon page marker, 192 pages. This quote is from the Fragrance Prayer by John Henry Cardinal Newman.
Simple and sweet necklace on a silicone cord – 16 inches. The miraculous medal is wire wraped with a heart shaped bead matching the cord. Perfect for teens, little kids and even grown ups too! Choose pink or purple.
This fun filled printable Advent Activity Pack will keep your little one or ones busy throughout Advent. There are 21 pages including an Advent Calendar with cute saints and corresponding coloring pages for those saints, colored holy cards, coloring pages for each Sunday of Advent, DIY O Antiphon ornaments and coloring pages, and an Advent wreath and Nativity coloring page.
Baby burp cloth set: one for a boy and one for a girl!
This is a handmade semi-precious St. Andrew Chaplet, made with 15 beads in 8mm Fire Agate. These beads are faceted and partly translucent with swirling shades of purple. This color is representative of the Advent season when this novena is typically prayed. The St. Andrew Christmas Novena starts on St. Andrew’s feast day, November 30, and continues until Christmas day.
(1) St. Therese Chaplet
from Rosaries by Allison
St. Therese chaplet with a rose centerpeice, made with Milky Pink Czech glass beads and a White Swarovski pearl, capped with silver plated floral bead caps.
This hand-painted Catholic Bible makes a lovely gift for weddings, Baptisms, First Communions, Confirmations or just because! It’s a one of a kind keepsake that will be treasured for a lifetime!
Frameable Faith Subscription is a monthly Catholic Print Service. Each print is prayerfully designed to draw you into the liturgical life of the Church, celebrating her Feast Days, Seasons, and Saints particular to that month. With this monthly print service you can create a sacred space in your home that is beautiful, inspiring, inviting and updated each month! We offer both a Digital Download subscription (where you will receive the print in PDF form in your e-mail inbox each month), and a Physical Print Subscription (where the physical print is mailed to you on a monthly basis along with a frame). The winner of this giveaway bundle will be subscribed to our Digital Download Subscription for 1 year (retail value $36), with the option to upgrade to a Physical Print Subscription for a discounted price.
Our Gift Box Shop is full of gift boxes for various people and occasions. Filled with high quality, Catholic products they’re designed to help nourish your faith and celebrate God’s love! This $40 credit can be redeemed on a regular size Catholic Gift Box (shipping is free).
Advent Kid Packs are designed to accompany our Advent Box (which is geared towards adults), both are a part of our Liturgical Box Collection. For kids ages 4-10, this Kid Pack is designed to help you and your children enter more deeply in to the Celebration of Advent, preparing our hearts for the Incarnation of Christ. Included in the Advent Kid Pack is a large 3D Pop-Up Advent Calendar, A Jesse Tree Ornament Craft Kit, Flexible 8×10” Magnetic Learning Advent Wreath. (Retail value $20)
This hand wire-wrapped heirloom 2 Heart Chaplet is made with deep red faceted carnelian and gold topaz with beautiful ornate caps. The story of this chaplet begins with Sister Elena Aiello [1895-1961], who was a holy nun in southern Italy and a stigmatist, and who was given revelations approved by the Church, Our Lady told her: “. . . Tremendous will be the upheaval of the whole world, because men—–as at the time of the Deluge—–have lost God’s ways and are ruled by the spirit of Satan…hasten to spread devotion to the Two Hearts…victory will be accomplished through the love and mercy of the Heart of My Son, and of My Immaculate Heart—–the Mediatrix between men and God. By accepting this invitation, and by uniting their tears to those of My Sorrowful Heart, priests and religious will obtain great graces for the salvation of poor sinners.”
This bracelet is handmade by Haitian artisans. Each paper bead is created from strips of cereal boxes and each clay bead is hand rolled. These bracelets are made with care and love. These artisans are paid fair trade wages to help provide them with sustainable employment. Haiti had this century’s worst natural disaster and is home to almost 500,000 orphans. The majority of the orphans have not been orphaned by prenatal deaths or natural disasters, but by parents who gave them up simply because they could not feed them. The Apparent Project is the “UN-orphanage” and is helping with the orphan crisis by providing parents with sustainable business through creating products. This bracelet is changing lives in Haiti.
(1) 3 Month Subscription to Liturgical Box
(1) 3 Month Subscription to Saints Box
(1) 3 Month Subscription to Kids Package
(liturgical box) This box is tailored to celebrate each liturgical month of the Catholic church. Inside your carefully assembled box, you will find 6-7 prayer tools to help you grow in the faith. Each month’s box is different and could include items such as; books, Cd’s, novenas, devotionals, Dvd’s and much more. It’s a fun way embrace your faith and grow on your spiritual journey.
(Saints) This mini package is great for those who like to learn more about different Saints. Each month you will receive a mini package of different Saint prayers, devotions, medals and holy cards.
(Kids) This package is tailored for children who love to learn about their faith. Each box includes 5 carefully assembled items to encourage fun, while learning about their faith. The perfect gift for any child that enjoys coloring, activities and reading. Great for kids ages 6-10.
Our Family’s Jesse Tree contains over 80 pages of detailed ornament templates, daily scripture readings (with links to full text), devotions, coloring pages, and family-friendly activities inspired by the scripture to help your family count down the days of Advent in a spiritual way. At the end of the book you’ll find instructions with photos on how to create the felt tree.
Daily meditations from the life and writings of St Teresa of Calcutta.
Modern Liturgical Calendar Poster on heavyweight paper.
Answering all of the popular questions a Catholic mom might have on the subject of spiritual direction, this ebook’s warm approach is just thing you need to decide if spiritual direction is right for you!
A set of five handmade Advent & Christmas Cards with “He Comes in Splendor, the King, who is our peace The whole world longs to see Him” lettered in a modern calligraphy script in Walnut ink, with envelopes included.
St Andrew Novena bundle, including 11×14 inch print signed by artist Monica Welch, set of 8 Christmas cards, and 12 prayer cards.
One Large five decade Christmas themed rosary handcrafted with alternating green and red glass beads along with green and red angels for the Hail Mary beads. The our father beads are metal depicting a beautiful carved image of the infant Jesus. The centerpiece depicts the Holy Family with St. Joseph cradling the newborn Jesus while Mary looks over them in the background. The crucifix is large and ornate with heart shaped details.
Give Him 5 gift set includes: 16 oz. ceramic Give Him 5 coffee mug with the FAITH message to encourage prayer. Give Him 5 Prayer Bag that includes: 5-minute Sand Timer Give Him 5 Pocket Cross Give Him 5 Scroll (Explanation of Give Him 5) Two Give Him 5 Cards (one to save and one to give away) 4 x 6 inch Muslin Carry Bag Give Him 5 prayer bracelet to encourage prayer and evangelize.
(1) bundle of 1 Morning Offering and 1 Offer It Up mug and 1 8×10 print of choice
(3) 8×10 print of choice each
from Hatch Prints
The Morning Offering mug and the Offer It Up mug help to direct your day upward. The designs on these mugs are hand lettered by me, digitized and then sent to a company in Ohio that hand casts each individual mug.
(3) Collection of Prayers for Catholic Couples and a set of Conversation Cards for Catholic Couples
from Kris Cross
A unique prayer book for Catholic couples, now available in English and Spanish. The attack on the Sacrament of Matrimony is intense and prayer is the best defense! This book is intended to bring couples together, offering a variety of prayers for various stages of marriage, along with wisdom from the saints. 64 pages./Use these conversation cards as a tool to enrich your relationship! Whether you are trying to improve the strength of your relationship or reconnect with your spouse, these cards combine a variety of topics to provide couples with an opportunity to grow closer. Each deck contains 50 cards. Also available in English and Spanish.
Super Saints Cards offer full color Kelly Saints illustrations, quick and quantifiable facts and a short biography for quizzing and friendly war card games. Cathletics Craft Kits are already researched and formatted paper craft kits packed with Catechism, Saints, Sacraments and Prayers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
* Winners will be drawn randomly using Rafflecopter. CS will email the winners. Once they confirm they will be publicly announced on the blog.
* Winner is responsible for contacting the sponsor of the prize they won in order to work out details of delivery.
* Eligibility: Prizes are available to residents of the U.S.A. only, unless otherwise stated.
* Catholic Sistas reserves the right to alter the giveaway terms or items at any time.
* This giveaway is not associated with Facebook.
* The companies who have donated these items are solely responsible for delivering prizes. We trust and have a solid relationship with each sponsor of this giveaway; however, sometimes things happen outside our control. We are simply hosting the giveaway and putting the winners in contact with the sponsors; it is up to them to follow through, and CS cannot be held liable for a prize not delivered.
* Giveaway ends promptly at midnight EST on November 15, 2015 (12:00am on 11/16/15, if you wanna be technical).
Thank you so much for reading; this blog wouldn’t exist without YOU! Good luck!
Did you enjoy this article? Sign up now!
Colleen is wife to her wonderful husband and mama to three boys and three girls. She spends her days reading stories, practicing skip counting, and sweeping Cheerios with a baby in her arms. She enjoys sharing her Catholic Faith with others, and trying her best to live out her vocation generously, graciously, fully. She loves the Traditional Mass. She also appreciates anything crafty or chocolatey, and is blessed to reside in the great state of Kansas, which actually is not all black-and-white – she has the red shoes to prove it.